Law School Foundation

Established in 1928, the Law School Foundation raises funds for the school through the generosity of alumni, friends, foundations and corporations.

Governed by a board of trustees, the Foundation has doubled its endowment in the last ten years, in addition to raising $2.9 million to construct Hulston Hall. In 1995, the law school successfully completed a $2.5 million endowment fund drive. This campaign focused on faculty enhancement, student scholarships and the law library.

Trustees and Officers

  • Rodney E. Loomer, '74 (President)
  • Stephen L. Hill Jr., '86 (First Vice President)
  • Mary-Michael Sterchi, '82 (Second Vice President)
  • Kenneth D. Dean, '76 (Secretary/Treasurer)
  • Jack L. Campbell, '70
  • Joyce M. Capshaw, '82
  • William M. Corrigan Jr., '85
  • John Cowden, '70
  • Glen Glass, '71
  • Karen Jordan, '00
  • Mark Kempton, '76
  • W. Dudley McCarter, '75
  • Gayle Grissum Stratmann, '87
  • Brian C. Underwood, '78
  • Craig Van Matre, '70
  • Michael A. Williams, '98
  • Gary Myers (Dean and Ex-Officio Trustee)