Draft Papers & Powerpoints
The following papers and powerpoint presentations were prepared for the University of Missouri School of Law Center for the Study of Dispute Resolution Symposium, "Overcoming Barriers in Preparing Law Students for Real-World Practice," taking place on October 19, 2012. The papers and powerpoints are interim drafts. Please do not cite or quote them without the authors' consent.
- Lisa A. Kloppenberg, "Training the Heads, Hands and Hearts of Tomorrow's Lawyers: A Problem Solving Approach" Powerpoint
- Clark D. Cunningham, "What Do Clients Want From Their Lawyers?" Powerpoint
- Barbara Glesner Fines, "Out of the Shadows: Incorporating Legal Research Instruction Throughout the Curriculum" Powerpoint
- David M. Moss, "The Hidden Curriculum of Legal Education: Toward a Holistic Model for Reform" Powerpoint
- Hon. Solomon Oliver, Jr., "Educating Law Students for the Practice: If I Had My Druthers. . ."
- John R. Phillips, "Seismic Shift from Litigation to Problem-Solving"
- Judith Welch Wegner, "Cornerstones, Curb Cuts, and Legal Education Reform" Powerpoint