- John Lande, Reforming Legal Education to Prepare Law Students Optimally for Real-World Practice
- Lisa A. Kloppenberg, Training the Heads, Hands and Hearts of Tomorrow's Lawyers: A Problem Solving Approach
- Clark D. Cunningham, What Do Clients Want From Their Lawyers?
- Barbara Glesner Fines, Out of the Shadows: What Legal Research Instruction Reveals about Incorporating Skills throughout the Curriculum
- David M. Moss, The Hidden Curriculum of Legal Education: Toward a Holistic Model for Reform
- Hon. Solomon Oliver, Jr., Educating Law Students for the Practice: If I Had My Druthers
- Judith Welch Wegner, Cornerstones, Curb Cuts, and Legal Education Reform