Requesting an Academic Record

Please visit the University of Missouri Registrar's website for instructions on requesting and ordering a transcript or call the university registrar's transcript and records office at 573-882-8252.

Note: Due to University policy the School of Law cannot provide 'unofficial' transcripts. Nor can the School of Law request transcripts for individuals. The request must come directly from the student/graduate.

Students Guide to Requesting a Transcript

Log in to MyZou. Go to your Self Service then to your Student Center.

On the left hand side of the page, under Academics, click the down arrow in the box that says: other academics... From here you can choose Official Transcript and click the side arrows for Go and follow the directions.

For a copy of your Academic Student Profile (record of grades) to be sent to your email as a .pdf file: choose Student Academic Profile and click the Go. Click the Submit tab at the top right and this will send your academic record to your University e-mail account. You will receive a message with an attachment from indicating in the subject line: Student Academic Profile.